Thursday, April 06, 2006

DSH and off to Paris

Hey just checking in letting you know that I'll be in Paris until Wednesday, then on Thursday Heather is coming from London for a few days. Should be a blast.
The DSH is like the test that says what branches of Heidelberg University I'll be allowed to take. There are three scores DSH-3, DSH-2, DSH-1. 3 is the highest and 1 is the lowest. Well the good news is that I passed with a DSH-1 which isn't bad for just coming back from Japan. But it does mean I have to have another meeting with Dr. Tracy about what classes to take. I'm pretty sure I don't want to change much, because sitting in a slow grammar class really isn't what brought me to Germany in the first place. oh, and out of our entire group of around 30students, only 4 or 5 of us passed the DSH. Which is sad for a lot of people...but makes me feel a little better especially when i use my excuse that I just came out of speaking Japanese for 4months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun this week. Grandpa is coming home today so I will be in Shullsburg for the week. Your week sounds much for fun. Don't let Heather get into to much trouble keep the monkeys away from her.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Paris! it should be awesome! I loved it there!
miss u tons Felipe!!!

~Jasmine

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home