Saturday, March 25, 2006

The internet here works!

I just thought I would throw that out there, but don't expect me to be online too much. I'm sure to be writing a lot about the last 3 wks...I just have to find time to do it, I don't always make it back to my dorm on the weekends. I went to Havana Club and did some salsa and bachata dancing..yea jasmine you heard me right...that means you better come visit me and we can go to Havana Club~ I stayed in my friend's room and I gotta go out to get more food for my apartment....ok? Bye Bye

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That club sounds awesome! See, now you have no excuse when we want you to dance salsa with us next time, we know you can :-) I bet you taught those Germans a thing or two. Sounds like you are having an awesome time, glad to know you are alive and enjoying yourself. Nothing new here, it snowed for spring break...woohoo! :-) Tell Germany hola for me ;-) - Brianna

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHIl! Finally we hear from u! u r alive! lol Im glad u did some bachata and salsa dancing! I knew u had it in u!U better show us some moves when u get back!;) WEll I hope everything is well, we miss u!!
take care
ciao
~Jasmine

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home