Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dazaifu Shrine

pictures are worth one thoussand words right? So I'll keep this brief. We went to Dazaifu Shrine, I forgot where it is, but it is close to Fukuoka. College entrance exam students (Mika) to pray for good luck on their exams and for studying.


Phil and Mika Posted by Picasa

Shhhh!!! We are traveling incognito!


Giant Tree at Dazaifu Shrine Posted by Picasa

No, I didn't measure the tree, but I imagine the diameter was at least 10 ft. But, maybe the Keebler elves should be looking for a new house in Japan :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous miho (your girlfriend) said...

my sis is so cute. i love her. thank you for showing us her pic.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I could pick you out in a crowd. Looks like you are having great fun. Had lunch with Miho and Tim today. Miho is good. Sent stuff to New York today. Mom

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home