Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ane hase yo!

this is Korean...well it's not written in Korean and it probably isn't even the correct romanized spelling, but it means Hello when I say it.
without further ado! phil presents pictures the first part is from Zhangs camera, the second part (when the pictures repeat) is from Ton's camera...I forgot mine in the hotel room, but no problem because Ton takes more pictures than I do anyway.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2112943129


To Tim---look up the name of the black and white bird that is in the photos, this birds call is so weird!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear you make the bird call for Tim. Looks like you ate well. Looks like you had a great time. Krispy Kreme who would have thought that you could get to Korea and have a good doughnut.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Tim said...

Hey Phil, I can't find any field guides on the internet or at the library with Korean birds...but my best guess is a Black-billed Magpie which is a bird you can also see in the western US

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home