Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Deep thoughts...

So I`m walking back to campus today for Crew training, when I look at the lake to see a little duck freezing in the water swimming to the other side. Later along the way I noticed that it was lightly snowing, but also it was sunset with not so many clouds in the sky. I wonder why I have never seen this kind of thing so much in the states...usually during snowfall the sky is completely covered with clouds and you cant see the sun, but here it happens all the time.
Well, after yogic meditation in warrior 1, warrior 2, then back to warrior 1 again...I`ve concluded that the only possible answer is "magic" snow. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Phil, I am sure it is magic snow.
You make me smile. Mom

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home