Friday, November 25, 2005

Crew Update

Yea, I'm still going strong with crew. This week however we started to have morning practice because Japan doesn't have Daylight Savings. Anyway, I woke up at 5am today to run 8k with the team. I'll be rowing this weekend, so tired...
I got my conversation partner this week. Turns out that I have two partners, both girls! Akemi and Airi. I'm meeting Akemi tonight, anyway, should be fun chatting with her. I guess she studied in Southern England for a semester. Hrm...that's all for now, I need to go eat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you are training with the rowing team, that's soooo cool! I am really proud of you Philly, just thought you should know...oh, and how is the Japanese coming, by the way? Take it easy and enjoy your time!

Miss ya! Brianna

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home