Monday, November 14, 2005

Crew Team...

So this weekend I was with crew team for both saturday and sunday practices....I learned something this weekend. For every little bit that I get better at rowing, the practice gets harder. I mean the first couple of practice were really just basic getting in the boat and getting used to the feeling. But now as I start to actually have rowing technique...we row more and more. Yesterday I was double-skulling with Yuta for 1hr in the morning (water was choppy so we went in early) then for 3 hrs at night. Now I was sore even from just Saturday`s practice...After this long practice weekend...My body is sore everywhere!!! Back, legs, shoulders, abs...arms....pretty much every muscle group can be associated with some kind of muscle tissue repair right now....time to hit up my chicken from the freezer tonight and get ready for tuesday practice!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog! Keep up the good work:)

Click on the link below to visit my site
Dish Network DVR and HDTV for FREE!
Free Dish Network DVR and HDTV equipment and installation!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,
Sorry to hear you are sore. Bet you had fun though. Talk with you soon.
Mom

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home