Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Phil`s Schedule (Revised)

So, I was able to successfully join Photography Club and Rowing Club. Now my schedule has filled up so much. Photography club is much easier to work around because photography is generally an individual activity anyway, and they don`t mind much if you miss out on their weekly meeting so much as long as you keep in touch with them.
Rowing club on the other hand. I`m sure that I`m going to devote a lot of time to this club and hopefully make friends with these people too. Here is a funny story....I had 3 classes on Tuesday and also set up to meet with photography club for dinner and rowing club. I went to my two classes in the morning, then went to the gym with Carlie. I had my Historical landscapes at 3. Right after that I went to meet with the rowing club. Little did I know that I was meeting them to practice! So, I lifted weights already but now I was in for the real workout. We went on a 4km run (2km uphill, 2km downhill) then we lifted weights in the training room. It was just light weight but we did 20 repetitions. So I did 60 squats and 60 barbell lunges.....
The next morning I could barely move my lower half. Upper half was just fine. The best part is that at night I still have another training with Rowing club....
So now to revise my weekly schedule, I have running and lifting with rowing club Tues, Wed, and Friday from 5pm-7pm. Then on Sat. and Sun. boat training in Hiroshima city.
OK, I gotta go rest now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Yoichi said...

Rowing Culb, YAY!!
Sounds real tough, though.
Maybe you should remember other than 'nitoukin' and 'santoukin'.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Miho said...

I'm glad you have been doing great in Hiroshima Univ. My school also has Rowing club, so someday I could join them and we can go rowing together. It would be fun~!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home