Monday, October 31, 2005

Centrique Fall Arts Contest Help!!!!



Today's blog is gonna be a short survey. I am going to enter some photos (around 5) to the Carthage College Centrique arts magazine. I'm wondering which ones to use, so please post a comment about which pictures you think look good from this set. The entry date for the contest is November 15, so hurry up and comment already! Thanks~!
7 Posted by Picasa6 Posted by Picasa5 Posted by Picasa4 Posted by Picasa3 Posted by Picasa2 Posted by Picasa1 Posted by Picasa12 Posted by Picasa11 Posted by Picasa10 Posted by Picasa9 Posted by Picasa8 Posted by Picasa17 Posted by Picasa15 Posted by Picasa14 Posted by Picasa13 Posted by Picasa19 Posted by Picasa18 Posted by Picasa
16 Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Juki said...

I like the fish in the pond picture and the bw dragon picture. I picked those because they stood out with either offering a good colour contrast or original detail that I like.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Hey philly hows it going? It seems like u have been doing a lot of work! Well, I dont know if u had them numbered, I think u did but Im just going to tell u the order from top to bottom. I like #2,4,12,14, and #18 the best but every picture was very good! u r multi-talented! I love ya and miss ya! See ya Philly
Sayonara

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Gary said...

I like the dragon one. I believe it is number 17.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil,
I like 2,13,14,16,18 this is starting at the top of the page. It was good talking with you last night.
Good luck on the contest. Mom

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phi,
I like 2,13,14,16,18 counting from the top down. It was nice talking with you last night. Good luck on the contest. Mom

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorites were 1, 11, 14, and 19

Chell

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home