Monday, September 12, 2005

saishuuteki ni

Finally! I received the itinerary from studentuniverse.com about my flight. Yes, it's true. I'm going to see Miho in Fargo. I'll be there from the 17th until the 19th.
My mom asked me why I wanted to see Miho when I had just seen her barely one month ago. My reply was that I hadn't seen Miho for one and a half years and now that we are in the same country, the distance and cost is so much less. My mom replied that since I had been able to wait one and a half years already I should be OK until February, when I have the chance to see Miho again. Well, I don't like to be such an idle person waiting for the opportunity to arrise, it has to be created, especially with my experience in my relationship with Miho. Time is too precious. Money is not. I guess it must be my answer to "Would you rather be broke and happy, or rich and miserable." I choose to be happy, because I decide it.
I'm looking forward to spending time with you Miho, even if it's for a very short time. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

this comment belongs here...from Bri: Hey there! I read the blog, but what's this with not permitting anonomous comments! grr! Anywho, here is what I would have posted: Aww, you are too sweet! I am glad to hear that you will get to see Miho! Tell her hi for me. She is very lucky to have a boyfriend who would go to such great lengths to visit her! (as well as a boyfriend who is just as intelligent as she is!).

By the way I love the pic!! Lol, good times with lighter fluid

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home