Thursday, September 08, 2005

First Post

Yesterday, I returned from Kenosha. My last time to visit my friends from Carthage for a long time. I used to think that it would not bother me to leave everything here behind, but hanging out and seeing all of my old friends brought back some great memories that I don't want to fade away. Just the time that I've spent during my college life has been great because of my friends there, making each day a little more exciting than just going to class and studying alone.
I left many jobs for people to do while I'm away. They are not small ones either. Setting up an essay competition for students who have studied abroad, founding a Japanese club, keeping certain people in line so that they don't stress out when I'm not there to whip them into line...I can't help but feel a little guilty for leaving them these jobs, because they truly are my brain-children and to just leave the country, unable to finish it, motivating others to succeed in the time while I'm gone. I hope it's not too much work for them and that they keep in contact with me, so I can keep my grasp on the alternate reality which takes place on Carthage Campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home